Welcome to Bellus Beauty & Hair Studio! For your safety, and the safety of our staff, we are following these guidelines to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- You must follow physical distancing regulations of the remaining 2 meters (6 ft.) apart at all times. When this is not possible, you will be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle, and will be contacted by phone or text when your chair is ready.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance of the salon.
- A clear physical barrier will be put in place, between staff and clients, at our reception desk.
- No cash payments, please.
- High-touch items, such as magazines, will not be available at our salon.
- Salon merchandise will be kept behind clear glass, so the items are visible, but not touchable.
- Work stations will have a physical distance of 2 meters (6 ft.)
- Bellus staff members will refrain from sharing tools and towels between work-stations.
- Our equipment will be properly sterilized after each use.
- Robes and towels will be thoroughly washed after each use.
- Disposable items, such as neck strips, will be disposed of immediately after use.
- Blow-drying hair is only recommended if our stylists and clients are wearing masks.
- A clean towel will be used to remove hair, rather than a neck brush.
- All high-touch services will be disinfected regularly. These include doorknobs, chair railings and seats, counter surfaces, washrooms, and payment devices.
- All salon tools and work-stations will be disinfected thoroughly between clients and workers.
- Walk-in service is not permitted. We encourage you to book online or by phone.
- Please reschedule your visit if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (sore throat, fever, achiness, runny nose and cough).
- We will waive cancellation fees for those who are in quarantine or too ill to make their appointments.
- You are encouraged to arrive alone at your appointment unless it’s absolutely necessary (in the case of children or elderly, etc).
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment.
- We will be leaving a gap between appointment times to ensure workstations can be properly cleaned and disinfected.
- Our stylists will wear surgical/procedural masks during their shifts, as well as consider wearing eye protection and aprons. We encourage you to wear a mask as well.
- Our workers’ hands will be washed and/or sanitized before and after each client.
We look forward to your visit and appreciate your patience and cooperation during these uncertain times.
Bellus Beauty & Hair Studio Staff